Last updated October 4th, 2019
- 13 Nov 2015 09:17:17 PST, (31.613, -116.015), depth 5.4km, 53km ESE of Maneadero, B.C., Mexico
- Aftershocks: so far there have been no aftershocks recorded. Some may be expected in the next few days, the largest expected is approximately 1 magnitude unit smaller than the mainshock. There is a small chance (about 5%%) that a larger quake could occur, with the likelihood decreasing over time.
- Historical seismicity: since our records began in 1932 we’ve had 18 events of M4 or greater within 10km of today’s event, the largest was M4.9 (1959/07/17) and the most recent was M4.2 on 15 Feb 2005.
- Links for: USGS earthquake page, ShakeMap, DYFI.
- Visit our special reports page for further information on local notable earthquakes.